Sunday, October 15, 2017

Toilet ghost

The little roll bounced to the floor,
and from the stall, rolled 'neath the door.
A desperate cry was heard to shout,
"Would some kind soul, please help me out!

My bottom's dirty, I need to wipe,

if I leave now, I'll stink all night!"
With much relief, the roll returned,
was used, replaced, and lesson learned.

He left red faced, emerging slow,

wishing no one would have to know.
He turned to thank the silent friend,
but the room was empty from end to end.

The door was shut. No one was there.

A sudden chill hung in the air.
He didn't stop to look around,

and the ghostly help, was never found.

Should you be stuck with a similar plight,

in a similar place, on a similar night,
do not be scared, don't scream or shout,
the bog roll ghost might help you out.

(by Chris Thomas - 14 November 2014)

No comments:

Post a Comment